This is the very first list featured on The nsavides Podcast! Exciting, right?! In it I share some lessons I’ve learned from the various film and video projects that I’ve worked on throughout the years. Part of the episode was recorded on April 1st, so it felt appropriate to bring some playfulness to it, but the five lessons are legitimate, and I do hope you’ll find something helpful that you can apply to your next film, creative project, or collaborative effort.
Listen to the Podcast
- Apple’s first logo, almost as sleek as the current one.
- The Robert Rodriguez book that was mentioned: Rebel without a Crew: Or How a 23-Year-Old Filmmaker With $7,000 Became a Hollywood Player (affiliate link)
- My most recent project was a promotional video for Justin Rayna’s musical, Legend City. You can see it here.
- What lessons have you learned from past creative projects and collaborative endeavors?
If You Liked the Show
- Sign up for The nsavides Newsletter.
- Subscribe or comment:
- Say hello on Twitter.
- Check out Support the Show! for more ideas.
Thank you for visiting!