The chamber-folk band Minos the Saint has been around for less than a year, but they’ve already played at some reputable venues including The Varsity and Mud & Water in Baton Rouge, and the House of Blues in New Orleans. Minos the Saint’s singer-songwriter and guitarist, Peter Simon, talks to The nsavides Podcast about the band’s music, how they collaborate, and the keys to their success.
Artwork from the band’s self-titled EP
Listen to the Podcast
- The Minos the Saint website
- Minos the Saint on Facebook
- Peter’s music recommendations: Patrick Watson, Lhasa de Sela
If You Liked the Show
- Sign up for The nsavides Newsletter.
- Subscribe or comment:
- Say hello on Twitter.
- Check out Support the Show! for more ideas.
Thank you for visiting!